Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept orders over the phone?
● No – we only take orders online through this website. This is to protect our customers' security and privacy.
I've just placed an order but realise I've made an error; how can I amend/cancel the order?
● To amend or cancel orders, please email us at email@example.com with "Amend/Cancel Order" followed by your Order Number in the subject line.
Do you have or use any stockists?
● No – we do not use stockists as we believe the integrity of our brand is best safeguarded in this manner.
Your site doesn't accept my payment card – why?
● Apologies for any issues you have experienced when trying to order with us online. Please contact your bank to ensure there are no blocks on your payment card.
How do I claim VAT?
● Please note we do not charge VAT (Value Added Tax) for orders shipped outside of the UK. Further, zusaura.com is excluded from the Retail Export Scheme as Customs considers us to be a mail order operation. This means that we are unable to assist customers with reclaiming the taxes applied to any purchases from our site.
I'm living outside the UK; do I have to pay Import Duties and Taxes on my order?
● Although this doesn't always happen, international orders to outside of the UK can incur VAT (Value Added Tax) and Import Duties (tax on importation) as determined by the Customs Agency within the destination country, and courier handling charges. Assessment of duties and handling taxes is usually based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold for goods imported into the destination country. All such taxes, duties, and charges are not included in our shipping charges and are the responsibility of the receiver.
Do your swimwear garments have a warranty?
● A warranty is not offered on any Zusaura swimwear. However, we offer a 30 day returns policy – please refer to our Returns Policy to check the details and eligibility criteria.
My waist and hip measurements span two boardshort sizes – which should I choose?
● Where a waist measurement suggests a certain (smaller) size to your hip measurement, you should choose the (larger) size that meets your hip measurement according to our size guide. This ensures you will be able to easily pull up the boardshort waist band past your hips when putting them on.